Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 4/13/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- It is the @MattMan2006 doing his thing during a @Bville_Boys_Lax game. https://t.co/8el3Y3hA7h : 3 hours ago
- And thank you for all your support over the years to both you, @torchramrod and @RawCharge There is nothing more sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Here's What Nikola Motors Is Getting Right About Electric Transportation jalopnik.com/heres-what-nik… via @jalopnik : 18 hours ago
- The new 2020 @FordMustang #EcoBoost High Performance in Grabber Lime Green #flickr flic.kr/p/24XoPCg : 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: flying
Views Infinitum Top 10 Photos of 2010 Which one would you select as the best photo of 2010? By hovering your mouse over the slideshow area, a set of controls will display allowing you to stop the auto advancement of the images. … Continue reading →
“How do geese know when to fly to the sun? Who tells them the seasons? How do we, humans know when it is time to move on? As with the migrant birds, so surely with us, there is a voice … Continue reading →
I had my most successful day photographing the birds who call the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge home in early April, 2010. In all, I photographed nine species in four hours of roving the wildlife drive, lookouts and trails. I know … Continue reading →
Taking advantage of a warm and sunny January day, I visited Webster Pond just south of Syracuse, New York, to photograph the waterfowl who call it home. I wanted to try and capture the faces and grace of the ducks … Continue reading →
Now that the Autumnal Equinox has passed, I went out looking for signs of autumn at the Beaver Lake Nature Center near my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York. I headed to the Bog Trail because I knew I’d find the … Continue reading →