Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
Best of Views Infinitum
- Upstate New York Upstate NY Stock Photos 0
- Views Infinitum Gallery Click Here to View and Purchase Photo Prints and Gift Items of the Best of Views Infinitum. 0
- Picture This! Disney Photoblog Learn photography from a Disney fans point of view 0
- The Magic in Pixels Disney Themepark Photography 0
- Alaska Photography Photographing Alaska one plane ride at a time 0
- Breezes at Dawn The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you… 0
- Carsten's Photoblog Just another………blog! 0
- Cindy Dyer’s Blog 0
- I’m Just Sharing Mitch’s Blog for Bloggers 0
- Isathreadsoflife’s Blog Isa shares her thoughts and photos from Switzerland. 0
- Julie Journeys Off the Beaten Path Eats and Activities in the Capital Region and Beyond! 0
- Lake Superior Spirit Blogging from the Upper Peninsula North Woods… 0
- Montana Outdoors A weblog dedicated to the world outside the cities. 0
- My 2008 blog Beautiful Photos from Denmark 0
- Nye Noona The Thought That Makes You Itch… 0
- Picture Day An exploration of what I see 0
- Yesbut’s Weblog Read the About Page to find out 0
- Brenda Tharp 0
- Darwin Wiggett Life and Learning Through the Lens 0
- David duChemin Gear is Good, Vision is Better 0
- Joe McNally 0
- Ken Rockwell 0
- Kent Weakley 0
- Moose Peterson 0
- Scott Thomas Website for Scott Thomas Photography 0
- Thom Hogan Supporting Nikon on the Internet since 1994 0
- Digital Photography School Photography Tips, Reviews and More! 0
- Light Stalking Photography Blog and Community 0
- Nikon Rumors where there’s smoke there’s fire 0
- PhotoApps.Expert Resource for tips, training and more for Photo Apps 0
- PhotoCritic.org A writing and photography blog 0
- Photofocus It’s All About Photography 0
- Scott Kelby’s Blog Photoshop Insider 0
Follow Me on TweeterTweets by sthomasphotos
View 110: A Cold January Day
This entry was posted in Weekly View and tagged cold, ice, january, lake, light pole, liverpool, marina, new york, Onondaga Lake Park, Photography, ski, snow, sunset, trail. Bookmark the permalink.
You caught the winter light perfect here Scott. That ski trail looks as a lonely place.
Oh, brrrr. Scott, Jack Bodis would say “We have to live with it, do we have to look at it too?” Brrr. The winter light, particularly in the last photo, is just right. Next summer when it is hot and humid, I will post links to these photos. Right now I am going to go make some hot cocoa.
Your snow is very white, I like the calmness of the first image, looks like a white sandy beach.
Pingback: Book Review: Creative Nature & Outdoor Photography « Views Infinitum