Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ways White People Can Help Minorities Stay Safe And Grow Professionally viewsinfinitum.com/2020/06/01/way… Image by Darryl Dyc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @vanitaguptaCR: I want everyone to understand what the Senate is doing right now. Senators are not responding to COVID-19 or passing cr… : 23 hours ago
- RT @AmandiOnAir: “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.” - Sinclair Lewis https://t.co/mGrpSB… : 1 day ago
- This is how others see the USA and us. twitter.com/deAdder/status… : 1 day ago
- RT @Sdunhamwgms: My thoughts as a parent and educator. https://t.co/3K3DTut0rE : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: eclass
“You are responsible for everything in your photograph.” — Kent Weakley Did you know you had that awesome responsibility? Everything corner to corner and pixel to pixel is under your control. Thank goodness for teachers like Kent to help us … Continue reading
I know what your thinking. Why is Scott starting up the assignment the first week in January? It will become clear in just a little bit. When I first started studying composition, the Rule of Thirds was one of the … Continue reading