Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 4 Days. Cory Conacher (89), the Honey Badger, is back with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- I give to you the Backside of Water from Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 5 Days. Oleg Sosunov (76) is bringing his experience from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 6 Days. Hubert Labrie (6) became on of the best defenders as t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Doing the Gorge thing at Watkins Glen State Park on a crisp Autumn morning. @ILoveNYPR https://t.co/NjzTJqqFVs : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: robert h treman
Getting close to when people who are working on the Four Seasons assignment (due December 28th) will be submitting their photos. Got the first submission from Debbie of the Lower Falls in Treman State Park near Ithaca, New York. What … Continue reading
I did warn you about seeing more HDR images here. My recent Waterfall Safari gave me an opportunity to create some HDR images I decided to share with you as a Photo Essay. Click here or the title image above … Continue reading