Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Wow! Sharing with @kmthomas06 twitter.com/smithsonian/st… : 8 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fulton Red Raiders at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 2/20/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- You'd think, right? twitter.com/esglaude/statu… : 1 day ago
- Zebra photographed on the Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #animal #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Call it self-inflicted #Evolution in Action. Humans continue to find ways to backslide on #climate washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: seneca river
Those of you who followed or joined in on my last assignment got a heads up about this one. As this is a long assignment, I am now listing the latest photo assignment (or challenge) at the top of the … Continue reading
The weather has been hazy, hot and humid the last few days. This creates some interesting atmospheric conditions which made for a very orange-red sunset last night. Down near Lock 24, this gentleman was fishing in the relative cool of … Continue reading
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading