Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Homer_Trojans at @WCSDAthletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classc #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- On to game 2 of the @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3lacrosse playoffs with the @MCSD_Athletics Mustangs up on the J-E Eagl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- First #section3lacrosse playoff game of the day, @WCSDAthletics hosts @Homercentral in #classd Face-off at 11am. https://t.co/X7n7jH71jJ : 1 day ago
- I think @syracusedotcom / Advance Publications should also start using these guidelines as this IS a #climatecrisis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- 1 million species are facing extinction according to a new U.N. #globalassessment report! Extinction is forever, bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: buffalo
This being a milestone number, I thought I would come up with something a little different for this month’s assignment. I have many passions in my life which repeated here on the blog. I have followed many of you (see … Continue reading
When traveling and eating at restaurants whether on land or sea, you do not have the luxury of using a tripod or controlling the light. As I knew I would be traveling to Walt Disney World and going on a … Continue reading
When I travel to areas where I know I will have an opportunity to photograph wildlife, I research the area and make a list of the species I want to try and find. The list I made for my trip … Continue reading
I got really excited when I came upon my first American Bison or Buffalo in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. It was around the next bend from the elk herd I talked about earlier this week. He … Continue reading