Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Very sad news about former @SyracuseCrunch Adam Comrie who died in a motorcycle accident recently. Adam was a great… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @bruce_arthur: The administration has essentially attacked America from the inside, and democracy's next twitter.com/anitakumar01/s… : 2 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I can’t believe I have to say this, but we can’t let Donald Trump open up the Grand Canyon for uranium mining. : 18 hours ago
- Sorry @MarioSaccoNC9 as Carey Price and the @CanadiensMTL send your @penguins out of the playoff bubble. https://t.co/wdFyq0xCHQ : 19 hours ago
- Watch and tell me it didn't bring a smile to your face. Steve Martin and Kermit the Frog in "Dueling Banjos"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: buffalo
This being a milestone number, I thought I would come up with something a little different for this month’s assignment. I have many passions in my life which repeated here on the blog. I have followed many of you (see … Continue reading
When traveling and eating at restaurants whether on land or sea, you do not have the luxury of using a tripod or controlling the light. As I knew I would be traveling to Walt Disney World and going on a … Continue reading
When I travel to areas where I know I will have an opportunity to photograph wildlife, I research the area and make a list of the species I want to try and find. The list I made for my trip … Continue reading
I got really excited when I came upon my first American Bison or Buffalo in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota. It was around the next bend from the elk herd I talked about earlier this week. He … Continue reading