Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BerniceKing: I heard #MarkZuckerberg's ‘free expression’ speech, in which he referenced my father. I'd like to help Facebook better und… : 16 hours ago
- Sentry Bridge #waterfall at Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2hwJnXn : 17 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 1 Day. Goalie Eddie Pasquale (80) won 27 games for the Crunch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- Tell @USFWS it's time to get toxic agricultural pesticides out of national wildlife refuges — places set aside spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Have you got your ticket to the #SyrCrunch Home Opener this Saturday night? If you don't, give their offices a call… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
I know I have been complaining about all the snow upstate New York has gotten this winter. Thankfully, I got a taste of exotic places over the weekend when I attended the Syracuse Photographers Association meetup at my college alma … Continue reading
A year ago I wrote a blog about Zeroing Out before using your camera each day or shoot. I have been doing much better since I published the post. Lately, I have been trying to get better photos by using … Continue reading
Bridal Veil Falls, originally uploaded to flickr by Scott Thomas Photography. Bridal Veil Falls is the smallest of the three waterfalls that make up Niagara Falls. It is located on the American side (in New York State). Luna Island (on … Continue reading
Amy of the Flandrumhill blog wrote a Valentine’s Day post about the Nature of Love. In the post she referenced song lyrics by John Denver. For some reason, I immediately thought of one of my favorite songs by John Denver … Continue reading