Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- I want my northern NY neighbors to do better. Opinion | How Elise Stefanik, ‘bright light’ of a generation, chose a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- No one would mistake Erik Cernak for a snipper but he sure looked like one here. #TampCuse #SyrCrunch twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 1 day ago
- (1 of 3) I have complained about how my @Ford dealership was having no luck in updating the software in my Job1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
1. Textured Tulips, 2. Somewhere in the Sun, 3. Introducing Willow, 4. Wolf Howl, 5. Lighted Castle WordPress.com has Freshly Pressed which feature blogs and flickr has Explore which features photographs. In both cases, no one has a clue how … Continue reading
I was not sure what kind of turnout I would have for Assignment 12: Close Up Photography. I am thrilled to report there was 22 submissions. Wait, make that 23 (Thanks, Tracy!) Ready to get small? As I mentioned, I … Continue reading
Note from Scott: The following was sent to me by Tracy of Milkay Photography per my request for macro photos. Along with those, she sent along the following where she shows how to get Super Macros! I typically hand-hold my … Continue reading