Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shut out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 7-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- After 2 periods of play, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have extended their lead to 3-0 over @CNSAthletics @CNShockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- After 1 period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are up on @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey, 2-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Riverside Mill Food Court at #Disney Port Orleans-Riverside #Resort #wdw #orlando #florida #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- View 421: Gray Wolf at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center #newyork #animal #captive #wolf viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/20/vie… https://t.co/jH5zbMfOf6 : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
1. Textured Tulips, 2. Somewhere in the Sun, 3. Introducing Willow, 4. Wolf Howl, 5. Lighted Castle WordPress.com has Freshly Pressed which feature blogs and flickr has Explore which features photographs. In both cases, no one has a clue how … Continue reading
I was not sure what kind of turnout I would have for Assignment 12: Close Up Photography. I am thrilled to report there was 22 submissions. Wait, make that 23 (Thanks, Tracy!) Ready to get small? As I mentioned, I … Continue reading
Note from Scott: The following was sent to me by Tracy of Milkay Photography per my request for macro photos. Along with those, she sent along the following where she shows how to get Super Macros! I typically hand-hold my … Continue reading