Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Is this enough for you to wear a mask and push our governments to take the COVID-19 threat seriously? twitter.com/billyscheel/st… : 15 hours ago
- RT @briantylercohen: Good photographers manage to capture the true essence of their subject. Photo by @corumphoto https://t.co/Havgf8Xp3D : 15 hours ago
- The Oil and Gas Industry is panicking and want this done before Trump and the GOP are voted out of office in Novemb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Kylo Ren says "Wear a Mask and protect the citizens of the First Order!" at #GalaxysEdge in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- .@RepJohnKatko says his bipartisan but not when it counts the most. He panders to the industries and corporations… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
As you read this I am somewhere between Port Canaveral, Florida and Disney’s Castaway Cay Caribbean island on the Disney Dream cruise ship. I could not leave without a little something to remind you of my latest photo assignment on … Continue reading
My wife had a very good year as a Disney travel agent for Dreams Unlimited Travel. She was awarded a new Apple 32GB 3G iPad for being one of Dreams Unlimited Travel’s Top Sales Agents in 2010. Earlier in the … Continue reading
When I came up with this assignment on Food Photography, I knew I would need help. Thankfully, The Ivory Hut, whose writing and photography about food, travel and life I have always admired, agreed to write up a beginner’s guide … Continue reading
Ready for a new year of fun photo assignments? I knew you were! To start off 2011, I thought you would all enjoy something you can do inside (or outside if you live in a warmer climate than me) and … Continue reading