Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @lpoolfootball at @CNSAthletics fr. 9/13/19 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #cns… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- RT @Defenders: "The mind-boggling reality...is that this extraordinary place — & the living things that depend on it — would be sacrificed… : 1 day ago
- J.P. Cote @jpside wants to boost #SyrCrunch careers like he revived his own syracuse.com/sports/2019/09… via @syrhockey https://t.co/Qh87EN3YOL : 1 day ago
- Just a note that I will be doing a #SyrCrunch countdown for the Home Opener starting next week. twitter.com/TheAHL/status/… : 1 day ago
- I say have more Town Halls on the following issues: Health Care, Foreign Policy & Trade, Gun Control & Crime, Fisca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: uwa
I procured a couple of PocketWizards over the summer and took them for a test drive (so to speak) at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York. PocketWizards are receiver/transceiver units which can remotely trigger a camera’s shutter from a … Continue reading
Trying to show three dimensions using a two dimensional medium like photography is not easy. Landscape photographers use various concepts to create the feeling of depth in their photographs. Below are two such concepts with examples. If you follow any … Continue reading
Just returned from a quick trip up to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where I meet up with a local photographer I connected with on Google+. I was toured around the city known as the City of Waterfalls. We visited eleven of … Continue reading
Today, I am being honored with an article on The Glass Slipper Blog as a Featured Friday Photographer. Want to thank Kristi Creed for putting the post together.