Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Platinum Castaway Club members can now book their early 2022 Disney Cruises for the best opening day price! 🛳️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 26 minutes ago
- RT @SaifulChemistry: Superb sketch from San Diego Union Tribune @sdut about Katherine Johnson, the African-American mathematician whose cal… : 3 hours ago
- #Autumn in #CNY last weekend was nearly perfect. View 448: Beaver Lake Nature Center Trails @BeaverLake_NC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Going to miss you, Doc! Enjoy your well earned retirement. twitter.com/richarddeitsch… : 3 hours ago
- #Autumn in #CNY last weekend fro near perfect. View 448: Beaver Lake Nature Center Trails viewsinfinitum.com/?p=11226 : 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: mammal
The work continues at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. The pool near the visitor center has been drained and the marsh in the first section of the wildlife drive has been lowered. This seemed to concentrate the viewable wildlife along … Continue reading
Male Gorilla on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Nikon D700/28-300VR, 1/125s, f/5.6, ISO 3600, EV 0, 300mm focal length. Did you know staring to a gorilla is considered a threat or an act of aggression? Wonder … Continue reading
As I tell people when taking photos of children or pets, getting down to their level will make for better photos. Prairie dogs are only about 12 to 16 inches high when they stand up. Much lower when on all … Continue reading
Unlike my blogmate Terry in Montana who is able to photograph Bighorn Sheep in the wild, I visit the small herd at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York. Last week I witnessed for the first time something I … Continue reading