Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- More #Epcot Forever #fireworks from #wdw on another #FireworksFriday #FF #night #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2ivTcHE : 10 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey holds on for a 2-1 win over the Fulton Red Raiders in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and Fulton Red Raiders are still tied at 1 after 2 periods of play in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- Th e @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and Fulton Red Raiders are tied at 1 after 1 period of play in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- The @CBAJDHOCKEY pull away in the 3rd period to post a 5-1 win over the @CazenoviaLakers @OnondagaNation in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Author Archives: Scott Thomas Photography
This handsome Gray Wolf (Canis lupus) was photographed at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in in Smyrna, New York last Fall. I will be sharing a full review of my time with the wolves and other canids at the nature … Continue reading
Last summer, my daughter, who minored in Woman’s Studios in college, wanted to visit the Women’s Rights National Historical Park in Seneca Falls, New York. I enjoyed her enjoying the exhibits and sharing her knowledge of the past and current … Continue reading
Cory Conacher of the Syracuse Crunch is a player you love to have on your team as a player or fan. If you play or root against the Crunch you, well, do not like him but probably respect him. For … Continue reading
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading