I think this Asian Tiger (Panthera tigris) I photographed on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Disney’s Animal Kingdom was getting a bit annoyed with the sound of my camera’s shutter going off every few seconds judging by this stare.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @Allovimo: ICYMI - twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 18 minutes ago
- Why does this not surprise me. You'd think such a book as this would be banned. Sounds Un-American to me. twitter.com/WilDonnelly/st… : 10 hours ago
- RT @solarforgood: Solar energy is too beneficial for it to be a partisan issue. Even for climate change deniers, energy independence & econ… : 10 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Your #SyrCrunch are hitting the ice before and after Thanksgiving. Head down to the War Memorial Arena and spend time… : 12 hours ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: We see you @AjitPaiFCC and we see your plans to “...fully dismantle the agency's Obama-era net neutrality regulations...… : 23 hours ago