Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- When the models think they can do a better than the photographer. twitter.com/JoaquimCampa/s… : 22 minutes ago
- RT @Indigenous_ca: ⚡ 75+ Indigenous women from Tribes & Nations across the country are demanding @JoeBiden take executive actions to halt t… : 8 hours ago
- Oh, this would be wonderful. Too bad the @GOP would call it socialism and scare their constituents to keep them poo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @megsylhydrazine: This perspective is 🔥🔥🔥 HT to the drone pilots #NewShepard https://t.co/PimWOyZqEL : 1 day ago
- RT @KevinRivoli: nytimes.com/2021/01/16/opi… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Heading down to Orlando, Florida to enjoy some holiday cheer at the Walt Disney World resort with family and friends. Will be posting when I can over the next week as I enjoy sights like the Dream Lights on Cinderella … Continue reading
I am the first to admit I do not understand modern art so, when I entered the Everson Museum’s Modern Art gallery, I felt like I was in a scene from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. I just kind of stared … Continue reading
For my 100th View, I went to the Everson Museum of Art in Syracuse, New York, to see the Turner to Cezanne: Masterpieces from the Davies Collection from the National Museum of Wales. This collection featured works from Turner, Monet, … Continue reading
Looks like you all had some interesting takes on Assignment 4: November. I would like to report that November in upstate New York as returned to normal. Grey clouds, rain and colder weather has set in for the rest of … Continue reading