Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/lTvhfF0ypU : 1 day ago
- Opinon: Now we know: The conservative devotion to life ends at birth washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 1 day ago
- Look who's the star of my Disney photo blog this week. Hi, @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 2 days ago
- Hector Falls off of Route 414 next to Seneca Lake near Watkins Glen, #NewYork #waterfall #fingerlakes #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Of course they do. Wanna bet they stay relaxed after the crisis has passed? I mean, pollution has never been relate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Heading down to Orlando, Florida to enjoy some holiday cheer at the Walt Disney World resort with family and friends. Will be posting when I can over the next week as I enjoy sights like the Dream Lights on Cinderella … Continue reading
I am the first to admit I do not understand modern art so, when I entered the Everson Museum’s Modern Art gallery, I felt like I was in a scene from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. I just kind of stared … Continue reading
For my 100th View, I went to the Everson Museum of Art in Syracuse, New York, to see the Turner to Cezanne: Masterpieces from the Davies Collection from the National Museum of Wales. This collection featured works from Turner, Monet, … Continue reading
Looks like you all had some interesting takes on Assignment 4: November. I would like to report that November in upstate New York as returned to normal. Grey clouds, rain and colder weather has set in for the rest of … Continue reading