Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #Science is f***ing amazing. Coronavirus mRNA vaccines won't just end the pandemic. They could change vaccines fore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- I visited here with @kmthomas06 when she was at Michigan University. She later got her Masters of Science in Inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 days ago
- Yes, Democrats don't blow it. Learn to work together and form a way to get things done again while moving American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- RT @ASlavitt: South Dakota vs Vermont: 2 small states w big differences -SD: heartless/headless— governor & Hosp ceo say masks are just sym… : 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A thread. When this current nightmare is past us, we must not forget that it happened. I have known an America that des… : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: December 2009
If you remember, last year my daughter got a new coat for Christmas. So, why, you ask, does she need another new coat this year and one which should keep her warm down to 40 below zero? The answer is … Continue reading
Christmas Day brings not only the enjoyment of giving and receiving gifts in my home but also one of the best meals of the year. For years, my parents have shared Christmas morning with us. After opening our gifts and … Continue reading
As it’s been a little crazy since I got back from vacation, I haven’t been out doing any photography. Been planning another trip which I’ll tell you all about next week. As my gift to all of you, I am … Continue reading
Captain Jack Sparrow attempts to distract his foe by exclaiming, Look! It’s the Governor’s Daughter!, before running off stage at the end of the Magic Kingdom’s popular Jack Sparrow’s Pirates Tutorial outside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I used … Continue reading
I think this Asian Tiger (Panthera tigris) I photographed on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Disney’s Animal Kingdom was getting a bit annoyed with the sound of my camera’s shutter going off every few seconds judging by this stare.