Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The shutout is now complete, @Bville_Hockey win over @CNSHockey by a score of 5-0. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/jWbYO7LlBX : 11 hours ago
- .@Bville_Hockey up 3-0 over @CNSHockey after 2 periods. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/kvXB9LPb6I : 11 hours ago
- A good read: How to NOT Get Duped By Fake News teenvogue.com/story/the-best… via @TeenVogue https://t.co/9MiKafXTR6 : 22 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 #dabbing the team mascot, @CrunchmanSYR after beating the Penguins. #BLUnited #WeAreOne https://t.co/BAskXyKs5q : 2 days ago
- Ready for round 2? @WBSPenguins play @SyracuseCrunch at 1PM today in @TheOncenter War Memorial. $5 tix for Kids & S… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: December 2009
If you remember, last year my daughter got a new coat for Christmas. So, why, you ask, does she need another new coat this year and one which should keep her warm down to 40 below zero? The answer is … Continue reading
Christmas Day brings not only the enjoyment of giving and receiving gifts in my home but also one of the best meals of the year. For years, my parents have shared Christmas morning with us. After opening our gifts and … Continue reading
As it’s been a little crazy since I got back from vacation, I haven’t been out doing any photography. Been planning another trip which I’ll tell you all about next week. As my gift to all of you, I am … Continue reading
Captain Jack Sparrow attempts to distract his foe by exclaiming, Look! It’s the Governor’s Daughter!, before running off stage at the end of the Magic Kingdom’s popular Jack Sparrow’s Pirates Tutorial outside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I used … Continue reading
I think this Asian Tiger (Panthera tigris) I photographed on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Disney’s Animal Kingdom was getting a bit annoyed with the sound of my camera’s shutter going off every few seconds judging by this stare.