Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #9: If Boris Katchouk finds his offense, look out AHL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- Wow, the @POTUS and @VP were dissed this week by first Denmark and then Iceland. I could not imagine that happening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #10: Alex Barré-Boulet proves he’s the real deal rawcharge.com/2019/8/22/2082… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- As #NationalPhotographyDay comes to a close here in the Eastern Time Zone of the US. I go old school with a B&W con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2009
In these days of iPhones, Blackberries, Internet portals and computerized reminder services, I still find a wall calendar a very welcome, colorful and useful tool for my office and home. If you feel the same or know of someone who … Continue reading
I’d like to first thank everyone who participated in my latest photo assignment on the subject of water. It’s always fun to see how people interpret these assignments. As I did for my previous assignments, here’s my recap in order … Continue reading
I did warn you about seeing more HDR images here. My recent Waterfall Safari gave me an opportunity to create some HDR images I decided to share with you as a Photo Essay. Click here or the title image above … Continue reading
Water moves, stands still, creates and destroys. This is the glen the Enfield Creek in the Robert H. Treman State Park has created by eroding through hundreds of feet of bedrock. It has created a home for ferns, mosses, shrubs, … Continue reading