Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The Cleveland Monsters slither into @TheOncenter for a game against the #SyrCrunch tomorrow on #PinkintheRink night… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- Want to thank Keeper of the Cup @MikeBolt4 for escorting the @StanleyCup all over Syracuse, NY as the #SyrCrunch ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Apple is giving Trump & his new social media app a platform on the App Store after he incited the deadly Jan. 6 ins… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @RawCharge: Crunch Wrap: ‘We deserved better’ rawcharge.com/2021/10/25/227… : 3 days ago
- So, what did you do over the weekend? Me? Oh, I spent a day with the @StanleyCup thanks to the @SyracuseCrunch and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2009
For those who may remember, at the beginning of the year I gave out a couple of fun assignments. My goal was to do one every month but life got in the way and I had to attend to other … Continue reading
I photographed the Apple Run events at the LaFayette Apple Festival last Sunday. Along with the 5K and 15K Road Races was the One Mile Fun Run for children aged 12 years old and younger. I knew the start of … Continue reading
When it comes to fall festivals in my area, the biggest is the LaFayette Apple Festival. In two days, 50,000 people attend the festival to enjoy all kinds of apple goodies, carnival rides, craft tents and entertainment. All of this … Continue reading
Eleven days ago, I showed you the first signs of autumn. I’m back to give you an update.