When it comes to fall festivals in my area, the biggest is the LaFayette Apple Festival. In two days, 50,000 people attend the festival to enjoy all kinds of apple goodies, carnival rides, craft tents and entertainment. All of this happens under the watchful eye of Johnny Appleseed. Whose legend of planting apple trees makes him a very suitable mascot for the popular festival.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTOS: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 6/22/17. @NYCBL_baseball #Cortland #newyork #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 hours ago
- These will get your mind in gear. twitter.com/dripbook/statu… : 2 days ago
- Folks, don't let the corporations rule the Internet like they do Cable TV. Then there will be no point in cord cutt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- RT @RawCharge: 2017 Syracuse Crunch Year-End Awards rawcharge.com/2017/6/22/1585… https://t.co/4fGbasv6Xr : 3 days ago
- Alex Tuch thrilled to be 'part of history' as member of NHL's Las Vegas Golden Knights via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago