When it comes to fall festivals in my area, the biggest is the LaFayette Apple Festival. In two days, 50,000 people attend the festival to enjoy all kinds of apple goodies, carnival rides, craft tents and entertainment. All of this happens under the watchful eye of Johnny Appleseed. Whose legend of planting apple trees makes him a very suitable mascot for the popular festival.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey battled for 3 @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey periods against @WGAthletics for a 5-4 hard… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- After 2, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey held back the @WGAthletics, 5-3, in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey https://t.co/7qPjLtc6Rf : 7 hours ago
- After the 2st, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have a 2-1 lead over the @WGAthletics in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey. : 8 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @UticaComets and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Arena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHockey at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 1/26/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago