When it comes to fall festivals in my area, the biggest is the LaFayette Apple Festival. In two days, 50,000 people attend the festival to enjoy all kinds of apple goodies, carnival rides, craft tents and entertainment. All of this happens under the watchful eye of Johnny Appleseed. Whose legend of planting apple trees makes him a very suitable mascot for the popular festival.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- How can the Republican party say they are Pro-Life but ignore this? They are a disgrace as well as any Democrats wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax have a 7-2 lead over the @CorcoranPride in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- . @Bville_Boys_Lax families and players. There is still time to order USB Drives featuring quality in-game photogr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax has a 7-4 lead over @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago