Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Another nail in the coffin for “Stick to sports.” RT @realDonaldTrump: GREAT NEWS! PAC- 12 football is back this Fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: 👀👀 #CalvinandHobbes https://t.co/v0Jp2if58b : 4 hours ago
- RT @PhilRuss97: "To combat climate change, we don’t just need people to make better choices. We need to give people better options. To spur… : 4 hours ago
- FYI and for those thinking this is so.... twitter.com/Yamiche/status… : 7 hours ago
- #Pandora Waterfall to Flights of Passage #wdw #disneysanimalkingdom #avatar #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2jKUyYn : 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: convertible
Back in June, I shared photos and information about the weekly Cars & Coffee cruise in event I attend. This summer, it is the only event with people I have been able to enjoy. All of the annual summer and … Continue reading