Santa visited our house for Christmas. Even Twenty-something daughters believe. Hope your Christmas was grand.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Heady times...miss them. My parents let me stay up late to see this live. twitter.com/NYTArchives/st… : 14 hours ago
- Another location from last night for my #Ecoboost @FordMustang down by the river which runs through my town.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- #Ecoboost @FordMustang and I at the old bowling alley for a pre-season league meeting. #Liverpool #neon https://t.co/6poRqwNYC7 : 1 day ago
- Wouldn't it be better to invite both parties to the table? You know, work things out for the greater good of all Am… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- This is what @realDonaldTrump is becoming: Trump as a Novel: An Implausible ‘Soap Opera Without the Sex and Fun’ nyti.ms/2vB5jKu : 1 day ago