Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Awesome way New York based @TheAHL are helping out the @RedCross twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 4 hours ago
- RT @nortonmythos: @Phil_Mattingly @jaketapper Just a reminder that South Korea and the United States got their first cases on the same day.… : 9 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Instead of rallying the scientific community, instead of educating the American people about the need for social distanc… : 1 day ago
- RT @JoeBiden: It's now April, and: - States still don't have enough tests - Hospitals still don't have enough ventilators - Health care wo… : 1 day ago
- Male Mandrill photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #primate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Last weekend I meet up with some members of the Syracuse Photographers Association to explore the architecture found on the Syracuse University (SU) campus in Syracuse, New York. About a dozen photographers attended including Debbie from Ithaca and her husband. … Continue reading
Almost 1,200 people ran in the 43rd Annual Baldwinsville Kiwanis Turkey Trot 5K Run in Baldwinsville, New York on Thanksgiving this year. The photo above was taken a few seconds after the start of the 5K event. Eventual winner, Chris Stogsdill, is … Continue reading
I was not prepared for such a big response to the assignment asking for your best photos over the last twelve months. Twenty-six contributors and even more links as some people used more than one post to share their best. … Continue reading
Onondaga Country Parks held an open house at Highland Forest in Fabius, New York for people to preview all the winter activities they can enjoy in the park last weekend. The day was sunny and breezy which made it hard … Continue reading