Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Finally had time to wash and rinse my Infinite Blue @FordMustang #MachE Premium since getting it back from the body… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- RT @endangered: A longtime leading member of the House Progressive Caucus, DeFazio cited his “grave concerns” about the wolf and declared “… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey 2022 Senior Night from Friday, January 21, 2022. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- "Unless you are a pregnant woman, it should be your body, your choice." Nice exception this obviously sick person m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @boogatc: for those keeping score at home.... twitter.com/PalmerReport/s… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Last weekend I meet up with some members of the Syracuse Photographers Association to explore the architecture found on the Syracuse University (SU) campus in Syracuse, New York. About a dozen photographers attended including Debbie from Ithaca and her husband. … Continue reading
Almost 1,200 people ran in the 43rd Annual Baldwinsville Kiwanis Turkey Trot 5K Run in Baldwinsville, New York on Thanksgiving this year. The photo above was taken a few seconds after the start of the 5K event. Eventual winner, Chris Stogsdill, is … Continue reading
I was not prepared for such a big response to the assignment asking for your best photos over the last twelve months. Twenty-six contributors and even more links as some people used more than one post to share their best. … Continue reading
Onondaga Country Parks held an open house at Highland Forest in Fabius, New York for people to preview all the winter activities they can enjoy in the park last weekend. The day was sunny and breezy which made it hard … Continue reading