Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Every little bit helps. Lets find the funds to replace the generator with a batter backup system, please.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- We can do it, people! twitter.com/SecretaryPete/… : 1 day ago
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 1 day ago
- Happy 210th, Chuck! I fear some your burns of old are still relevant today. twitter.com/PopSci/status/… : 1 day ago
- DEC plan proposes lower phosphorus limits for Cayuga Lake fltimes.com/news/dec-plan-… via @FLTimes : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
I am very pleased to announce the date and time of the opening reception for a Photo Exhibit I was asked to do for Hospice of CNY. Hospice made a big difference during the last few weeks of my sister’s … Continue reading
The October Photo Hunt over at Karma’s is about Idioms this month. I was a bit worried about it until I remembered I was going to Walt Disney World. Ideas started to come to me. I came up with two … Continue reading
Putting my Blue Hour skills to work, I set up my tripod at Journey into Imagination pavilion in Epcot. I waited for the magic time between sunset and the end of twilight. The long exposures it took to capture the … Continue reading