Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- D'oh! #facepalm twitter.com/ChadBown/statu… : 15 hours ago
- Remember! #Election2020 twitter.com/TheDailyShow/s… : 1 day ago
- I can vouch for these. I have been in the Crunch's locker room in the past and, since they started using these, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Awesome way New York based @TheAHL are helping out the @RedCross twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- RT @nortonmythos: @Phil_Mattingly @jaketapper Just a reminder that South Korea and the United States got their first cases on the same day.… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
I am very pleased to announce the date and time of the opening reception for a Photo Exhibit I was asked to do for Hospice of CNY. Hospice made a big difference during the last few weeks of my sister’s … Continue reading
The October Photo Hunt over at Karma’s is about Idioms this month. I was a bit worried about it until I remembered I was going to Walt Disney World. Ideas started to come to me. I came up with two … Continue reading
Putting my Blue Hour skills to work, I set up my tripod at Journey into Imagination pavilion in Epcot. I waited for the magic time between sunset and the end of twilight. The long exposures it took to capture the … Continue reading