Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 27 Days. Defenceman Dominik Masin (27) was a Plus-36 last seas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 28 Days. Michael Bournival (78) barely played last season and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 29 Days. Captain Gabriel Dumont (40) always left it all on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 30 Days. Starting off with a player who started the last seaso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Starting tomorrow, I will doing my #SyrCrunch Countdown to their Home Opener. Keep in mind the Crunch will not play… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
I am very pleased to announce the date and time of the opening reception for a Photo Exhibit I was asked to do for Hospice of CNY. Hospice made a big difference during the last few weeks of my sister’s … Continue reading
The October Photo Hunt over at Karma’s is about Idioms this month. I was a bit worried about it until I remembered I was going to Walt Disney World. Ideas started to come to me. I came up with two … Continue reading
Putting my Blue Hour skills to work, I set up my tripod at Journey into Imagination pavilion in Epcot. I waited for the magic time between sunset and the end of twilight. The long exposures it took to capture the … Continue reading