Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Sir Connery was as epic as the characters he played. #RIP #007 twitter.com/007/status/132… : 6 hours ago
- Someday it will just disappear. It will be a miracle! MAGAAAAAAAasaaaaaaahhhhhh twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 21 hours ago
- RT @chadkirchner: I mean you’ve done your work for the year by rushing through a Supreme Court Justice. Might as well take the rest of the… : 22 hours ago
- Sure looks like we are "rounding the corner", don't it? MAGAA! twitter.com/ABC/status/132… : 1 day ago
- MAGA!!! Oh, forgot the second A. Sorry. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: mickey’s not so scary halloween party
Celebrate with me as I post my 200th weekly view. Appropriate enough, it is a scene from Walt Disney World. For special park parties and some special events, they produce a special version of Wishes with perimeter fireworks which surround … Continue reading
I liked it so much last year, I am going back to enjoy another Halloween at Walt Disney World. Halloween is not the only reason I am going. You may recall me mentioning earlier this year, I will be attending … Continue reading
Are you a Disney fan who loves photography, too? If you are, you should join me at Pixelmania 2011 being held at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida from October 20 thru 23, 2011. Photographers and Disney make … Continue reading
A Note from Scott: For the next few weeks, I will be duplicating my posts from the AllEars.net Picture This! photoblog. While the subjects are Walt Disney World specific, I feel they contain valuable information for photographers in general. Before … Continue reading