Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Ways White People Can Help Minorities Stay Safe And Grow Professionally viewsinfinitum.com/2020/06/01/way… Image by Darryl Dyc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- RT @vanitaguptaCR: I want everyone to understand what the Senate is doing right now. Senators are not responding to COVID-19 or passing cr… : 21 hours ago
- RT @AmandiOnAir: “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.” - Sinclair Lewis https://t.co/mGrpSB… : 22 hours ago
- This is how others see the USA and us. twitter.com/deAdder/status… : 1 day ago
- RT @Sdunhamwgms: My thoughts as a parent and educator. https://t.co/3K3DTut0rE : 1 day ago
Daily Archives: November 30, 2011
Last weekend I meet up with some members of the Syracuse Photographers Association to explore the architecture found on the Syracuse University (SU) campus in Syracuse, New York. About a dozen photographers attended including Debbie from Ithaca and her husband. … Continue reading