Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This Supreme Court is time tunneling the United States back to the 1950's this past two weeks. What's next? Allow D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- RT @NYPAenergy: 🔌🚘Get your #EV ready for your #July4th road trip! To encourage more New Yorkers to drive emissions-free this holiday week… : 10 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @Smittiebaseball @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/26/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Remember, it's still a game even with all the money and expectations for professional athletes and their teams. Vas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/23/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Daily Archives: December 2, 2011
Having previously shared the view of the whole buildings at Syracuse University, I thought I would show you some details from each today. Colorful Boston Ivy on the Hall of Languages. The ivy was about the only colorful living thing … Continue reading →