Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- More backdoor deals in @realDonaldTrump administration. Put a guy in charge and he awards his former employer. Nic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- Required viewing for all @TheAHL fans. 😄 twitter.com/CheckersHockey… : 2 hours ago
- U.S. Pairs Up with Japan to Boost #Hydrogen Fuel Cells #hfc #energy #renewable triplepundit.com/2017/10/us-tou… via @triplepundit : 2 hours ago
- Follow up to yesterday's tweet: Freedom of the Press is important. twitter.com/omarvaid/statu… : 23 hours ago
- United States of BS is run by the Head BSer of all the land, @realDonaldTrump, Bullshitter-in-Chief vox.com/policy-and-pol… via @voxdotcom : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: man
It was a crisp autumn morning last Saturday. Temperatures had dipped below freezing for the first time this season and the sky was a clear and deep blue color. It was a day of many photowalks all over the world … Continue reading
I went out looking for photos of people enjoying the New York State Fair last weekend. What I brought back went beyond just people photos and shows the variety of what you will find at this year’s fair. This was … Continue reading
Would like you to meet some people I photographed this month around Syracuse, New York. The first person you might remember from her walk down an aisle last week. During the Crawfish Festival, this young man was taking on all … Continue reading