Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 14 hours ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: Dream of a world where no wolf cowers on the edge of extinction. Goodnight, Zephyr 🌓 https://t.co/2QKAj7eImK : 1 day ago
- RT @jheil: Now, explain the difference. twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 1 day ago
- Thank you for being a human being who cares, @JoeBiden twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tokina 11-16mm
I procured a couple of PocketWizards over the summer and took them for a test drive (so to speak) at ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip near Cicero, New York. PocketWizards are receiver/transceiver units which can remotely trigger a camera’s shutter from a … Continue reading
Wishing All of You a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
A fellow photographer let me borrow a couple of PocketWizard Plus III Transceivers for a recent Syracuse Crunch game. I placed one transceiver on the camera I was using and one on another camera I placed over one of the … Continue reading
My wife and I had visited a few locations around the Grand Canyon National Park in search of a place to photograph the sunset on this day. After walking the Rim Trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point and a little … Continue reading