Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Yeah, what if we do? Thinks to ponder on a Thursday. twitter.com/wildearthguard… : 3 hours ago
- Oooo...check out the #YouCanPlay Pride Night jersey gallery after listening to the podcast. Good stuff! BTW, I thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @wgwildcathockey and @SyrCougars for making it to the @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Wow! Sharing with @kmthomas06 twitter.com/smithsonian/st… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fulton Red Raiders at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 2/20/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Category Archives: Weekly View
This handsome Gray Wolf (Canis lupus) was photographed at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in in Smyrna, New York last Fall. I will be sharing a full review of my time with the wolves and other canids at the nature … Continue reading
Last summer, my daughter, who minored in Woman’s Studios in college, wanted to visit the Women’s Rights National Historical Park in Seneca Falls, New York. I enjoyed her enjoying the exhibits and sharing her knowledge of the past and current … Continue reading
Cory Conacher of the Syracuse Crunch is a player you love to have on your team as a player or fan. If you play or root against the Crunch you, well, do not like him but probably respect him. For … Continue reading
Summer in Upstate New York took its time to arrive this year. Spring was one of the wettest on record so last weekend’s hot and humid weather was most welcome. My wife and I celebrated by driving over to Sylvan … Continue reading