Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @dragonflyeye: Note that this implicitly means that MAGA does not include "the black people." twitter.com/joshtpm/status… : 6 hours ago
- THIS...this is what will save us. twitter.com/tiffanyfossum/… : 15 hours ago
- The EU seems to have some grasp of our current AND future situations. I wish the US was as forward thinking. In Eur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 1 day ago
- Not to mention the "personal" letters sent out to tell people how much they got. How much did that cost the taxpaye… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Category Archives: Weekly View
With my American Hockey League team, the Syracuse Crunch, having their season suspended, I am catching up on my reading. If I cannot photograph hockey, I will read about it from the people who played and coached it. What are … Continue reading
I have mentioned a few times in the past how I became a fan of the National Hockey League (NHL) team, the Montreal Canadiens. They were the team I followed as I grew up playing hockey back in the 1970’s. … Continue reading
Wow, a lot has happened since my last post back in February. Before the coronavirus affected the US, I traveled to Florida in early March. I will be doing some catch up for the next couple of weeks as I … Continue reading
In Upstate New York, mid-February is the time schools take a mid-winter break. Families will take vacations in warm locations like Florida. For me, I long for the color green, the smell of flowers and the sound of moving water. … Continue reading