Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Listen, learn, discuss...keep it going and do not let it fizzle out. Also, #Vote2020. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 3 hours ago
- Yo, @Mitch_M Noids Mask! twitter.com/Tim_Stevens/st… : 11 hours ago
- No reason to hide it. America is being destroyed from within. Hope all you Trump supporters like living under a pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- The Stereotype-in-Chief is at it again. This time he went back to the 1950's to prove his point with a nice dose of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @RonWyden: Any Trump official involved with this cover-up should be fired immediately. twitter.com/c_m_dangelo/st… : 1 day ago
Category Archives: Weekly View
With everyone locked down this Spring, wildlife adjusted very quickly and became more visible around neighborhoods. Or….people took the time to look out their windows as they had nowhere to go. Either way, I was one who took more time … Continue reading
This past weekend, I took a road trip to Niagara Falls, New York to visit Niagara Falls State Park. As many times as I have visited Niagara Falls, it was alway the Canadian city. This was my first time to … Continue reading
While waiting for the Sun to set at Sodus Point, New York, I found the soft, pastel-like colors behind the Outer Light of Sodus Bay to be lovely. A few minutes later, I set up my camera on a tripod … Continue reading
As I mentioned in last week’s blog post, I rented a Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E AF-S ED VR lens from LensRentals.com to photograph for a week. I had planned on using this lens for field sports, too. Sadly, with the Covid-19 pause, … Continue reading