Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @JEathletics at @MCSD_Athletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classd #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- As @RepJohnKatko is about my age, I know he is quite familiar with the #GOP history of environmental protection whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- I will be photographing the games at CNS this week for @EagleNewsOnline @blackwell_phil. Class A Semi-Finals tomorr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- View 417: Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive viewsinfinitum.com/2019/05/20/vie… https://t.co/JE3EuUNHZR : 6 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Homer_Trojans at @WCSDAthletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classc #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Weekly View
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
It is not often one gets to not only see but hold something historically and personally significant as I was able to do recently in Florida State University’s Robert Manning Strozier Library Special Collections and Archives Reading Room. One of the archivists … Continue reading
Just got back from a Caribbean cruise on the Disney Cruise Line ship, the Disney Dream. The cruise was for four nights and two Ports of Call. The first day we sailed from Port Canaveral and partied, dined and slept … Continue reading
My wife and I took the Black Ball Ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria, British Columbia in Canada and enjoyed a day in the beautiful city. One of the first things we noticed were all the hanging flowers on … Continue reading