Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- "We are using money for the wrong stuff" -- Carl Sagan twitter.com/luckytran/stat… : 9 hours ago
- RT @BrendaPriddy: Do you call yourself a Patriot? https://t.co/TFKgOaQZB2 : 14 hours ago
- Views 450: Green Lakes State Park in HDR @NYstateparks @SkylumSoftware viewsinfinitum.com/2020/10/26/vie… : 16 hours ago
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 3 days ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: bokeh
In the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, I watched the CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite after supper. Cronkite would introduce stories and maps of this area half way around the world called Southeast Asia where the Vietnam War was … Continue reading
A Canada Goose (Branta canadensis) taking his bath time seriously. I watched him for over half an hour and he was still going at it when I left. Reminded me of this idiom from A League of Their Own when … Continue reading
Ornithology – is a branch of zoology that concerns the study of birds. The science of ornithology is unlike most disciplines. Amateurs called Birders help scientists in location, breeding and population studies. Bird watching accounts for millions of dollars in sales … Continue reading
A room full of people enjoying a family Christmas party reflected in an ornament. Nikon D700/50mm, 1/40s, f/4.5, ISO 640, EV 0, bounce flash at -1.0 power. It was a weekend of Christmas parties. The last one I enjoyed was … Continue reading