Here are some people enjoying the 2011 New York State Fair. From left: The girl with the drum was getting a free lesson at the Pan African Village, the brightly colored fellow is the Gatekeeper of an entertainment troop called Dragon Knights who was very curious about my camera and the young woman holding the baby chick in the 4-H building is my daughter. I have photos of one or both of my daughters holding baby chicks going back years. A real tradition for us.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to the @SyrCougars Class of 2023 on Senior Night. Will have full gallery soon. #highschool #fun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- The @SyrCougars and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are all tied up at 2 after 2 periods of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey https://t.co/w5KwXy4qr3 : 15 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey is leading the @SyrCougars, 2-1, after 1 period of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey. https://t.co/1Z24ekyKiX : 16 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @CheckersHockey and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 1/31/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago