Here are some people enjoying the 2011 New York State Fair. From left: The girl with the drum was getting a free lesson at the Pan African Village, the brightly colored fellow is the Gatekeeper of an entertainment troop called Dragon Knights who was very curious about my camera and the young woman holding the baby chick in the 4-H building is my daughter. I have photos of one or both of my daughters holding baby chicks going back years. A real tradition for us.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I see a great opportunity for @awrestaurants here. They have the infrastructure for the drive-ins already, just ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- What the heck is he preparing for? cnn.com/2021/12/02/pol… : 1 day ago
- It has been fun photographing and getting to know @WayneStormWatch with my time with the #SyrCrunch. Have fun in yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Will #ClimateChange aka #GlobalWarming cost you today, tomorrow & in the future? Insurance companies are preparing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 11/30/21 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago