Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Male Mandrill photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #primate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @crushball: The @RedCross provides about 40% of our nation's blood and blood components, all from generous volunteer donors. Please help… : 2 hours ago
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 19 hours ago
- RT @MoosePeterson: All Nikon School Online Classes Free this Month! wp.me/p6YJx-e3y great online resource to inspire and learn by!!… : 19 hours ago
- RT @pluginamerica: Plug In America opposes the new rule under the Trump Administration as it will cost consumers money and affect public he… : 19 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 28, 2011
For 65 years, the Jordan Fall Festival in Jordan, New York has flourished with a mix of old time charm, good food, family atmosphere and traditional competitions. Each year, people look forward to the Kid’s Greased Pole Cross. Picture two slanted … Continue reading