Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- 7 Ways White People Can Help Minorities Stay Safe And Grow Professionally youtu.be/dd6abN5g4PI via @Mitch_M : 2 hours ago
- RT @dragonflyeye: Note that this implicitly means that MAGA does not include "the black people." twitter.com/joshtpm/status… : 14 hours ago
- THIS...this is what will save us. twitter.com/tiffanyfossum/… : 23 hours ago
- The EU seems to have some grasp of our current AND future situations. I wish the US was as forward thinking. In Eur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- RT @EdMarkey: The planet is on the brink of environmental ruin and Donald Trump has taken 100 steps in the wrong direction. His reckless di… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: car
While I was at the race in Watkins Glen a couple of weeks ago, I took these two photos to show the difference between stop action and motion photography. There are many times when stop action is great in sports … Continue reading
Last year, OnOne Software introduced a new product to bring layer processing to both Apple Aperture 3 and Adobe Lightroom called Perfect Layers. While using layers is a staple of Photoshop processing, it is not available in either Aperture or … Continue reading
The October Photo Hunt over at Karma’s is about Idioms this month. I was a bit worried about it until I remembered I was going to Walt Disney World. Ideas started to come to me. I came up with two … Continue reading
Next week I will share with you my best photos of 2010. This week I want to share with you what I feel is my best (ie., favorite) photo from my visits to Walt Disney World over the last year. … Continue reading