Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Sir Connery was as epic as the characters he played. #RIP #007 twitter.com/007/status/132… : 8 hours ago
- Someday it will just disappear. It will be a miracle! MAGAAAAAAAasaaaaaaahhhhhh twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 23 hours ago
- RT @chadkirchner: I mean you’ve done your work for the year by rushing through a Supreme Court Justice. Might as well take the rest of the… : 1 day ago
- Sure looks like we are "rounding the corner", don't it? MAGAA! twitter.com/ABC/status/132… : 1 day ago
- MAGA!!! Oh, forgot the second A. Sorry. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: car
While I will not be driving the red Hero car from the Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios next week. I will be helping my daughter, Krystal, drive from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Tallahassee, Florida as she relocates … Continue reading
While I was at the race in Watkins Glen a couple of weeks ago, I took these two photos to show the difference between stop action and motion photography. There are many times when stop action is great in sports … Continue reading
Last year, OnOne Software introduced a new product to bring layer processing to both Apple Aperture 3 and Adobe Lightroom called Perfect Layers. While using layers is a staple of Photoshop processing, it is not available in either Aperture or … Continue reading
The October Photo Hunt over at Karma’s is about Idioms this month. I was a bit worried about it until I remembered I was going to Walt Disney World. Ideas started to come to me. I came up with two … Continue reading