Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Pretty much sums up the last 3 plus years under Trump and his minions. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/kenolin1/statu… : 5 hours ago
- Someone needs to tell @realDonaldTrump it's 2020 and not 2016. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris https://t.co/GIWYMxlQhN : 5 hours ago
- Remember, the @realDonaldTrump administration lifted protections for wolves from the Endangered Species List. Elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- My wife and daughters love their Hallmark Christmas movies but this one is for me! twitter.com/RottenTomatoes… : 1 day ago
- I must say I am very disappointed in @RepJohnKatko campaign strategy. I would rather hear his and @dana_balter idea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: waterfalls
I really enjoyed the posts on this assignment about Summertime. Where I live, Summer is a three month event with Spring as its lead in and Autumn a colorful ending. In between, people get out and enjoy the summer no … Continue reading
The transformation of Ithaca Falls in winter is an amazing sight. Where water flowed freely was now incased in icicles. Where the water still flows is now restricted and takes different paths down the rocky cascade. A close up view … Continue reading
While I wait for winter weather to arrive in upstate New York, I thought I would share a few more photos from the Ithaca Waterfalls Adventure I took with Debbie of My Life in CNY and Andy Williams last month. … Continue reading
I was contacted by Cindy Dyer, a fellow photoblogger, about an exciting new project she and Barbara Kelley were working on called Celebrate Home Magazine. The first issue was to feature an article on photographing Autumn colors and Cindy wanted … Continue reading