Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax after a dominate 2nd Quarter went on to post a 17-4 win over the @MCSD_Athletics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 49 minutes ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are up on @MCSD_Athletics by a score of 9-2 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- Blu Max #MachE hanging out with its @FordMustang brethren at today’s #carsandcoffee at @Wegmans on Rt. 31 in Clay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- RT @SinBinCrunch: ICYMI - twitter.com/SinBinCrunch/s… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/11/21 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: creek
Ithaca, New York is known for its gorges and waterfalls. Some are easy to get to like Ithaca Falls. Others, like Wells Falls, takes knowledge of the maze of Ithaca roads which wind around the gorges, creeks and Cornell University. … Continue reading
Watkins Glen State Park and Watkins Glen International (WGI) lie within five miles of each other at the southern end of Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of New York State. The state park features a magnificent natural gorge … Continue reading
In John Denver’s Rocky Mountain High album, he wrote a series of songs and music called the Season Suite. The track titled Late Winter, Early Spring was a guitar instrumental and is a lovely piece of music which captures the … Continue reading
I have shown you plenty of photos of Taughannock Falls over the last year. At 215 feet (65.5m), it is one of the tallest waterfalls east of the Mississippi River. The gorge the falls created over centuries contains the creek … Continue reading