Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Happy Fireworks Friday! #FF Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular #flickr flic.kr/p/MFSaim : 14 hours ago
- In celebration of Krister's shutout. Countdown to @SyracuseCrunch Season Opener in 15 Days on October 15, 2016. Cal… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 15 hours ago
- Countdown to @SyracuseCrunch Season Opener in 16 Days on October 15, 2016. Call 315-473-4444 for tickets! (I know..… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 20 hours ago
- As @Mitch_M says, very smart, I Wrote That I Despised Hillary Clinton. Today, I Want To Publicly Take It Back. aplus.com/a/grain-of-sau… : 1 day ago
- Wow, 3 days since I requested help from @yahoomail and 2 days from @YahooCare and no response. Been a customer for… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading