Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #SyrCrunch @Masinator27 celebrates his goal last night against @AmerksHockey in a wild @TheAHL game. #Syracuse won… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @yanner1197 celebrates his overtime winning goal over @AmerksHockey #backnblue https://t.co/yWPudyGOBu : 12 hours ago
- My blog about @TheFrozenDome from 3 years ago. @TheAHL @SyracuseCrunch @UticaComets @CarrierDome44 @Syracuse1848… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 21 hours ago
- Got a hockey fan on your Christmas list #Syracuse sports families? twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 21 hours ago
- The victorious #SyrCrunch squad from @TheFrozenDome event 3 years ago today. #Syracuse #hockey #fans @CarrierDome44 https://t.co/IWEmPKU0Eq : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading