Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 15 Days and the #SyrCrunch Countdown to the Home Opener continues. #AHL #hockey #Syracuse https://t.co/xGhyWq521s : 5 hours ago
- #FEF Grabber Blue #Ecoboost @FordMustang with GT grills staring you down. #mustang https://t.co/sdORCJjZ7F : 7 hours ago
- War Memorial update: 5 things to know as the start of the SyrCrunch season draws near. s.syracuse.com/UUBstEl via… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 23 hours ago
- #Disney #Autumn | Celebrating today's #autumnalequinox from the #MagicKingdom #wdw #photography #flickr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- Ice Girls are history: How to become a member of #SyrCrunch new 'Crew' #Syracuse #sports s.syracuse.com/sCWMEoK… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading