Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 shootout winning goal over @UticaComets, 4-3. https://t.co/WT7ARuDCxL : 6 hours ago
- Those minions from #Utica come to @TheOncenter War Memorial tonight to play #SyrCrunch. Call 315-473-4444 for tix a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 20 hours ago
- That feeling you get after another @SyracuseCrunch win. Going for another tonight against @UticaComets. #BLUnited https://t.co/1DXHUsnTI2 : 20 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde scores the winning goal against @AlbanyDevils from behind the net. #BLUnited https://t.co/YgjexO6Tgh : 1 day ago
- Photographing the #Christmas Parade in the #MagicKingdom (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) shar.es/18ImGa https://t.co/QPtdqE3CTJ : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading