Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @yanner1197 celebrates his goal against the @ThunderbirdsAHL during last night's @TheAHL game in the Ups… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @RussianRocket13 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical Universi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The Sea Witch and the Chimney Sweep on stage during #Epcot #FestivaloftheArts #Broadway concert series last year.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @IthacaLilRed at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey fr. 1/14/20. #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Hey @NYGovCuomo, you going to let New Jersey make New York bad? #bev #phev #GoGreen twitter.com/AutoblogGreen/… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
Blustery Sparrow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Song Sparrow (Melospiza melodia) singing on a cold and blustery morning at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. The Refuge has cut back the song sparrow’s habitat along … Continue reading
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading