Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Living Mannequins at the @NYSFair #4H #syracuse #newyork #ILoveNY #flickr flic.kr/p/KKqjfv : 1 day ago
- View 381: @NYSFair 2016. Photos from the #NewYork State Fair in #Syracuse #photography #people #motion #food viewsinfinitum.com/2016/08/29/vie… : 2 days ago
- View 381: New York State Fair 2016 viewsinfinitum.com/2016/08/29/vie… https://t.co/rVc2A5lYnK : 2 days ago
- Preparing scallops at Charlie's Famous Steak Pit @NYSFair #food #syracuse #newyork https://t.co/JRwa9fftfJ : 3 days ago
- People checking out the sand sculpture at the @NYSFair in Center of Progress building. #syracuse #newyork https://t.co/fZkQ0lt5bl : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: bird
I came upon a dead yellow birch tree in the woods and found a freshly constructed hole high up in the trunk. Whoever created the hole made a mess at the foot of the tree. Oh, wait, what’s that? Hey, … Continue reading
As I mentioned last week, you can get a different perspective of a place if you visit it at different times of the year. Last Saturday, I joined other Syracuse Photographers Association members to photograph the wildlife and surrounding landscape … Continue reading
But calm, white calm, was born into a swan — Elizabeth Coatsworth There where thousands of ducks and geese on Webster Pond but only one swan. He was a calm in a sea of flying feathers and noisy neighbors. This … Continue reading