Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey adds another goal for a 4-0 lead over the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- Two quick goals and a breakaway has put the @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey up 3-0 over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- The @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey shuts out the @SkanLakers @SkanHockey, 2-0 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #dports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Another scoreless period between the @SkanLakers @SkanHockey and @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey as they head to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Three on ice officials at @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey games being played at Ice Breaker Tournament in Shove Park aren… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2013
When I was researching replacing my tripod a couple of years ago, I wanted a better solution to switching from the Horizontal to the Vertical and back. The tripod I was using had a ball head but needed to be … Continue reading
You may recall I borrowed a fisheye lens during the Calder Cup playoffs back in June. I had a lot of fun and found many uses for it. So much so my wife gave me a Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX … Continue reading
Trying to show three dimensions using a two dimensional medium like photography is not easy. Landscape photographers use various concepts to create the feeling of depth in their photographs. Below are two such concepts with examples. If you follow any … Continue reading