Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- ICYMI: To all @Bville_Hockey players and their families, you can order your Player USB Drives now for the 2019-2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville take the win, 4-1, over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- After the 2nd period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey have a 3-1 lead over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- After the 1st period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey has a 1-0 lead on the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- RT @Bville_Hockey: Let’s pack the rink in RED, battle of Lysander Rink. Calling all Bville students and families. First regular season game… : 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
A beautiful day in the 1000 Islands deserves to be a travel poster displayed in every Travel Agency in the world…well, at least, on their websites. On such a sunny day, I pulled out the old Sunny 16 Rule.