Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- That's the spirit, @senatemajldr Can't have a bill which saves lives by reducing air pollution in the middle of a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Evolution in Action. @AwardsDarwin twitter.com/ABC/status/127… : 14 hours ago
- You would think someone on @realDonaldTrump campaign team would do a simply Internet search. #Vote2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- O #Canada Day #flickr flic.kr/p/8eQrDD : 21 hours ago
- This is why @RepJohnKatko will never vote for #HealtCareforAll, expanding #ObamaCare or finding ways to make health… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
A beautiful day in the 1000 Islands deserves to be a travel poster displayed in every Travel Agency in the world…well, at least, on their websites. On such a sunny day, I pulled out the old Sunny 16 Rule.