Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- GAME GALLERY: @DodgersNYCBL at @crushball fr. 7/30/21. Players, families and friends of the Crush, check out the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- Congratulations to @crushball on being the 2021 @NYCBLbaseball League #Champions. Photos from the celebration can b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Today’s @FordMustang #MachE adventure was a visit to Taughannock Falls State Park near #Ithaca #NewYork. Charging a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Congratulations to the @crushball on the @NYCBLbaseball Eastern Division #Championship. Photos from the celebration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- The @crushball going for the Eastern Div. Championship against the @SyrSaltCats at OCC tonight. https://t.co/2eSdlfHU4j : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: “washington
While Karma said we could photograph any of our favorites, I choose to take a few of her suggestions for this month’s Photo Hunt. Food I am not a very adventuresome eater when it comes to Chinese food. If it … Continue reading
The Smithsonian’s Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Virginia and next door to Dulles International Airport does not allow the use of monopods or tripods due to safety issues. I figured I would have to rely on my Nikon D700 … Continue reading
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
The Korean War Veterans Memorial was very different than the Vietnam Veterans Memorial we visited earlier this week. The Vietnam Memorial was more personal with the names of all those soldiers lost in the conflict. As I entered the Korean … Continue reading