Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BernieSanders: Instead of rallying the scientific community, instead of educating the American people about the need for social distanc… : 8 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: It's now April, and: - States still don't have enough tests - Hospitals still don't have enough ventilators - Health care wo… : 8 hours ago
- Male Mandrill photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #primate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- RT @crushball: The @RedCross provides about 40% of our nation's blood and blood components, all from generous volunteer donors. Please help… : 12 hours ago
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Here are my photos for Karma’s June Photo Hunt. Peace – Is a green leaf in the forest. Joy – Is surviving cancer. Pride – Is wearing your grandsons’ championship rings. I had to skip the last one and instead replace … Continue reading
I looked for different angles and views of the magnificence of the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge than I did last year. Let’s see what I got. Above the Central Cascade is a stone bridge which was built by the Civilian Conservation … Continue reading
Yesterday I attended a photowalk lead by upstate New York landscape photographer A. D. Wheeler at Watkins Glen State Park in Watkins Glen, New York. Fellow bloggers Barb of The Aspiring Photographer, Debbie of My Life in CNY and Dave of FLX … Continue reading
Last month I hosted a photowalk on the Streets of America in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It did not turn out exactly as people thought it would. I had planned a surprise but could not revel it until the time of the … Continue reading
The President’s Cup is the National Senior level box lacrosse championship for the Canadian Lacrosse Association and is given out annually. In 2010, the Onondaga Redhawks Senior “B” box lacrosse team as a member of the Can-Am Box Lacrosse league took home the gold and received their … Continue reading