Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 3 hours ago
- RT @350: "We may be able to cancel concerts, conferences and classes; but we can't as easily cancel the climate crisis." This moving piece… : 3 hours ago
- RT @john_sipher: I’m fighting things I made up so you won’t focus on my corruption. twitter.com/atrupar/status… : 5 hours ago
- Want this to be the soundtrack as I cruise the highways today. #KnightRider #forever twitter.com/samaracello/st… : 15 hours ago
- RT @AprilBites2: @GOP @acnewsitics Check this home made ad by Alex! #TraitorTrump makes the ads for Amercans to get him out of office h… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2014
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
I hiked out to Taughannock Falls in the middle of the day with the idea of getting a long exposure photo of the falls. Sounds crazy but I did have a plan. Upon arriving, I set up the Nikon D700 … Continue reading
I am a member of two online and local photography Meetup groups. One, the Syracuse Photographers Association, is an invitation only (just ask!) group which has an active forum and meets regularly for social and photography reasons. The other, Syracuse … Continue reading
Is it possible to have a love affair with a sports trophy? Fans of the NHL sure do have an attachment to the Stanley Cup, the league’s championship trophy. LA Kings Captain and Ithaca native Dustin Brown brought the Stanley … Continue reading