Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @jheil: Now, explain the difference. twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 2 hours ago
- Thank you for being a human being who cares, @JoeBiden twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 3 hours ago
- We going to let France out Clean Vehicle the USA? @JoeBiden @SenSchumer @SenGillibrand @RepJohnKatko @RepPaulTonko twitter.com/GreenCarReport… : 4 hours ago
- RT @PopSci: Migratory birds in the Eastern US are struggling to adapt to climate change popsci.com/story/animals/… https://t.co/S2KgS90mqM : 14 hours ago
- It was a bad decision and should be negated. twitter.com/roadshow/statu… : 22 hours ago
Monthly Archives: June 2014
LEON Day – halfway mark to Christmas. Leon is Noel spelled backwards. It is celebrated on June 25th, i.e. the turning point when Christmas begins to come closer on the calendar. For the first time ever, Syracuse had a LEON Festival to celebrate LEON … Continue reading
The first day of Summer for 2014 lasted 15 hours and 34 minutes at my latitude and ended in a beautiful sunset. I photographed the event from the eastern shore of Lake Ontario as a sailboat taking advantage of the summer breeze … Continue reading
Howard Dolgon, owner of the American Hockey League (AHL) Syracuse Crunch Hockey Club, has been trying for the last few years to find a way to play a game inside the Carrier Dome at Syracuse University. It is not like SU did … Continue reading
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading