Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 3 hours ago
- Wow...people have lost their jobs posting stuff like this on the Internet. Just sayin', @RepJohnKatko. #Vote2020 twitter.com/dana_balter/st… : 5 hours ago
- RT @AymanM: I’ll just put this here for now. Feel free to bookmark and show skeptics later: “We have not seen, historically, any kind of… : 13 hours ago
- Those silly Republicans, always wanting it both ways, the weasels. #Vote2020 twitter.com/ParkListKris/s… : 13 hours ago
- Mickey Mouse Striking a Pose at #disneyshollywoodstudios during a #character #cavalcade #wdw #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: 70-200mm
During the winter months, my time is taken up with sports photography. When time permits, I will go out and explore with my camera. Otherwise, I will be sharing my adventures from last year as I have a large backlog … Continue reading
Last week was a busy week for the Syracuse Crunch, an American Hockey League (AHL) team and affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, with three games in four days. All games were played in the friendly confines of the OnCenter … Continue reading
I finished shooting my seventh hockey game with the Nikon D500 Digital SLR camera last weekend. I am more and more impressed with each outing with the D500. The shutter speed of 10 frames per second (fps) and super fast … Continue reading
The Labor Day weekend is referred to as the unofficial end of Summer where I live. The New York State Fair ends today and schools welcome students this week to start a new year. This summer has been very busy … Continue reading