Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @BellevilleSens return after a long absence to take on the #SyrCrunch at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Friday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- How Weird Was 2018? An Illustrated Gallery From Sierra's ICYMI #climatechange #pollution #banplastics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- Three unanswered goals by @RFASports in 3rd period seals the win over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 4-1, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- After 2 periods, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @RFASports are tied at 1-1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey https://t.co/0ASpMjaEMJ : 20 hours ago
- After the 1st Period, @RFASports have a 1-0 lead over the visiting @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: wildlife
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the third year I was asked to produce this show so they must have liked the previous two shows. If you … Continue reading
This being a milestone number, I thought I would come up with something a little different for this month’s assignment. I have many passions in my life which repeated here on the blog. I have followed many of you (see … Continue reading
It was a windy, cold Spring day when I visited the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York last week. The Wildlife Drive was not completely open yet with a turn around and two way traffic on a … Continue reading
In upstate New York, many people refer to Snow Birds as the Canadian people who travel through the state in the Spring after spending the winter in Florida and other points south. There is another kind of snow bird who … Continue reading