Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 444: 50th Anniversary Cinderella Castle viewsinfinitum.com/2020/09/21/vie… : 4 hours ago
- One more safari with these two giraffes being the highlight. #wdw #dak https://t.co/NF1soXwmaj : 1 day ago
- I will be traveling to #WaltDisneyWorld today and will be switching over to my Disney account @Scottwdw for the nex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @EthanBearman: No tear gas, no pepper spray, no rubber bullets, no unbadged fascistic military style police beating them or dragging the… : 3 days ago
- It's elementary, my Dear Watson, "Wear a mask." twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: hockey
The 2013-2014 season for the Syracuse Crunch American Hockey League (AHL) team came to a close last weekend as they defeated the Hamilton Bulldogs in the FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada by the score of 3 to 1. Jonathan Marchessault, … Continue reading
Whenever a player in a hockey game nets a goal, if the game is being announced over radio or television, the sports announcer will say, “He Scores!“. As a sports photographer, if I can not get the score, I get … Continue reading
She was a good sport. Her boyfriend wanted her to play a game during the second intermission of the Syracuse Crunch hockey game. The game, Puck Drop, required her to put on a blind fold while he called out directions … Continue reading
When a Canadian team comes to play the Syracuse Crunch in the War Memorial, both Canada and the USA are honored by the singing of each country’s national anthems. Such was the case when the Hamilton (Ontario, Canada) Bulldogs visited … Continue reading