Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @Raddy1998 is @LukasFavale guest in the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical University Are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- Close up of Ken Morrow's #Hockey #GoldMedal 🏅from 1980 #Olympics at #LakePlacid, #NewYork. #SyrCrunch #Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- And they photographed very well. 📸 twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- Excellent interview, @BrentAxeMedia! I am looking forward to meeting and photographing Ken tonight. #MiracleOnIce twitter.com/ESPNSyracuse/s… : 2 days ago
- #Epcot Forever #fireworks show over the World Showcase Lagoon on this #FireworksFriday #FF #wdw #night… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: war memorial
While “warrior” might sound a bit melodramatic, who am I to argue with a guy carrying a big stick labeled as such. Syracuse Crunch goalie Kristers Guldevskis sure looks like a warrior going to war with all his protective gear. Before … Continue reading
You might say I was a little busy last week. It all started on Sunday, October 11, as I took a team of photographers to cover the 2015 edition of the LaFayette Apple Run. Three days later it was time … Continue reading
On April 10, 1955, the National Basketball Association (NBA) finals went to a seventh game. The location was the Onondaga County War Memorial in Syracuse, New York. Built less than four years prior, it was to host the biggest sporting event in … Continue reading
My third season photographing the Syracuse Crunch hockey team finally started this past weekend. A wedding and vacation had me missing the first four Crunch home games. It was good to get back to covering a team and a game I throughly … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading