Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #8: Alex Volkov eyes an NHL spot rawcharge.com/2019/8/24/2081… via @RawCharge https://t.co/7HCF4ltTHb : 10 hours ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #9: If Boris Katchouk finds his offense, look out AHL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Wow, the @POTUS and @VP were dissed this week by first Denmark and then Iceland. I could not imagine that happening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #10: Alex Barré-Boulet proves he’s the real deal rawcharge.com/2019/8/22/2082… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2018
My wife and I took the Black Ball Ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria, British Columbia in Canada and enjoyed a day in the beautiful city. One of the first things we noticed were all the hanging flowers on … Continue reading
After a few weeks off, I returned to photographing a local sporting event as I attended the New York State Section III, Class AA Football game between the visiting Baldwinsville Bees and West Genesee Wildcats at Mike Messere Field in Camillus, New … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading