Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- "Sooner or later, every president must face a supreme test, a test that cannot be evaded by blather and bluff and b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @crushball: A Must Watch Video! Join us in our "Call to Action" to donate blood to Crush the Coronavirus. Pledge with the link below to… : 5 hours ago
- Air pollution really does increase coronavirus deaths. Here's why electrek.co/2020/04/08/air… via @electrekco : 16 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: We’re starting to see evidence that long-term exposure to air pollution—which disproportionately affects communities of color… : 1 day ago
- What the Hell??? twitter.com/NPR/status/124… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
Finally, after a few long breaks over the last few years, I have reached my 400th View on this blog which I started ten years ago. Like my 300th View, I find myself in a U.S. National Park. This time … Continue reading
When planning a trip to a new location, I research the area for good photo opportunities. With Seattle, that was easy as I always wanted to see its unique cityscape featuring the Space Needle from this location which I discovered … Continue reading