Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Happy @FordMustang Day from my 2017 Ford Mustang #Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Blue with Orange accents. Featuring 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- RT @MMFlint: A brief history of why it’s ok for police to kill Black Americans (thanks to Tom Morello for posting): https://t.co/V3VZSM5LwL : 1 day ago
- So, this was what "they" meant by getting back to normal. Noted. #stopgunviolence twitter.com/KateSullivanDC… : 2 days ago
- RT @JustinWorland: The Pandemic Remade Every Corner of Society. Now It's Climate's Turn Recognition is growing that climate change is the… : 2 days ago
- RT @RobAnderson2018: Literally 81 million of us voted for it twitter.com/therecount/sta… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
Finally, after a few long breaks over the last few years, I have reached my 400th View on this blog which I started ten years ago. Like my 300th View, I find myself in a U.S. National Park. This time … Continue reading
When planning a trip to a new location, I research the area for good photo opportunities. With Seattle, that was easy as I always wanted to see its unique cityscape featuring the Space Needle from this location which I discovered … Continue reading