Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Elections have consequences. #UnitedStatesofAmerica #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/EEW_Network/st… : 21 hours ago
- They are just following their fearless leader. #Sad #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/AOC/status/131… : 23 hours ago
- This is great! @MGmotor bring them to America! It's A New Era | Electric for Everyone | Our New Electric & Plug-In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Bongo Pattern. Bongos evolved striking black and white patterns to help them hide in the dense forests of #Africa.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Booking is NOW OPEN for the general public for Early 2022 Disney Cruise Line sailings! Click the link to request a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
Finally, after a few long breaks over the last few years, I have reached my 400th View on this blog which I started ten years ago. Like my 300th View, I find myself in a U.S. National Park. This time … Continue reading
When planning a trip to a new location, I research the area for good photo opportunities. With Seattle, that was easy as I always wanted to see its unique cityscape featuring the Space Needle from this location which I discovered … Continue reading