Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Another fine mess Trump left us with. twitter.com/DrEricDing/sta… : 18 hours ago
- I think you are confused. Almost every nation in the world signed it after negotiating the treaty. It was named aft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- RT @ketch: Professor @Schwarzenegger’s Facebook class is back in session in the comments on his vaccine video. https://t.co/47rmniAK5M : 20 hours ago
- Thank President @JoeBiden for Acting on Climate-- and Ask Him to Do More! #ActOnClimate #TimeToAct addup.sierraclub.org/campaigns/than… : 1 day ago
- RT @chadkirchner: .@LindseyGrahamSC says that the covid relief bill is too expensive. Where were those cries for paying for the wealthy ta… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2018
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading
Finally, after a few long breaks over the last few years, I have reached my 400th View on this blog which I started ten years ago. Like my 300th View, I find myself in a U.S. National Park. This time … Continue reading
When planning a trip to a new location, I research the area for good photo opportunities. With Seattle, that was easy as I always wanted to see its unique cityscape featuring the Space Needle from this location which I discovered … Continue reading