Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Want to thank Keeper of the Cup @MikeBolt4 for escorting the @StanleyCup all over Syracuse, NY as the #SyrCrunch ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Apple is giving Trump & his new social media app a platform on the App Store after he incited the deadly Jan. 6 ins… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @RawCharge: Crunch Wrap: ‘We deserved better’ rawcharge.com/2021/10/25/227… : 3 days ago
- So, what did you do over the weekend? Me? Oh, I spent a day with the @StanleyCup thanks to the @SyracuseCrunch and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- It is #Hockey Night in #Syracuse with the #SyrCrunch opening their 28th season tonight in Upstate Medical Universit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
I did not realize Canada had a thing for The King, Elvis Presley, until my trip last month. My first indication was a corner booth in Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill in Ancaster, Ontario near Hamilton. Looked almost like a shrine. … Continue reading
Last year I showed you a new photo app from MacPhun for Apple computers called Snapheal. It did its job of removing objects both small and large from digital photographs. Being a standalone application, it could only work with files … Continue reading
While enjoying the view of the Niagara Falls waterfalls is the foremost reason for visiting, there are plenty of other activities and attractions on both sides of the US-Canadian border. Before getting to those. I first want to take a … Continue reading
Spend a day at Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada, on a warm summer day with little breeze and you may be rewarded with a beautiful rainbow in the mist thrown into the air above the waterfalls. Along the Queen Victoria Park, … Continue reading