Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 9 hours ago
- RT @MoosePeterson: All Nikon School Online Classes Free this Month! wp.me/p6YJx-e3y great online resource to inspire and learn by!!… : 9 hours ago
- RT @pluginamerica: Plug In America opposes the new rule under the Trump Administration as it will cost consumers money and affect public he… : 9 hours ago
- Thank you for your service. Hopefully, the next Congress can codify looking to the future of a healthy and stronger… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Sable Antelope photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
My wife and I had visited a few locations around the Grand Canyon National Park in search of a place to photograph the sunset on this day. After walking the Rim Trail from Mather Point to Yavapai Point and a little … Continue reading
Last season, I only attended one road game for the Syracuse Crunch during the Calder Cup playoffs. This season I have already traveled to two road games. Road games are fun, exciting and very different when you are there with … Continue reading
The following lyrics are from the song Rocky Mountain High by John Denver. Now he walks in quiet solitude the forest and the streams Seeking grace in every step he takes His sight has turned inside himself to try and … Continue reading